Plan Holidays offer 3 days tour of a glimpse of Phnom Penh Private Tour, Cambodia’s vibrant and bustling capital city. This comprehensive itinerary is designed for those travelers who want to discover the very best of Cambodia tour but only have a limited time. Visit Phnom Penh City, one of the most impressive sights on earth. Phnom Penh which was once considered the loveliest city of Indochina. Despite its recent turbulent history, it still maintains considerably charming. A city tour acquaints us with some major sights of Phnom Penh. The Tuol Sleng(S-21) Prison Museum and the notorious ‘Killing Fields’ of Choeung Ek are not to be missed. A visit to these sights provides a deep insight into the painful bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge. You will enjoy the cycle ride to visit Royal Palace, which is now home to the royal family. In the northern section of the palace grounds lies the Silver Pagoda, the most sacred one in the country and The National Museum. Combining historical temple visits, with cultural immersion and urban exploration, A Glimpse of Phnopm PenhTour, is a perfect blend of Cambodia’s finest elements. Experience the country’s natural beauty along with the subtleties of Khmer culture on this journey of Phnom Penh.
Trip Notes of A glimpse of Phnom Penh Private Tour:
For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
|Hotel||Var. A||Var. B||Var. C|
|Phnom Penh||Pacific Hotel Phnom Penh
Princess Hotel Phnom Penh
Silver River Hotel
Standard [FIT 1-7 room]
|The Juliana Hotel
Superior [FIT 1-4 room]
|Phnom Penh Hotel
Superior [FIT 1-7 room]
The Frangipani Royal Palace Hotel & Spa
Day 01: Phnom Penh
Arrival in Phnom Penh – Transfer – Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 02: Phnom Penh (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Phnom Penh – Excursion to the Killing Fields – Visit Tuol Sleng (S-21) – Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 03: Phnom Penh (Breakfast: Hotel )
– German -speaking guide.
– In Cambodia German -speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide.
– accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
– meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
– Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
– ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
– 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
– sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
– visa fees, drinks, personal expenses. ** Visa Procedures:: http://www.planholidays.com/contact