A Journey Through Vietnam PVN-SIC-22
Plan Holidays discover the 8 days A Journey Through Vietnam PVN-SIC-22 which includes a night aboard a junk a traditional sailing vessel in one of the most beautiful spots on Earth: Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Natural Site of outstanding natural beauty, known in Vietnamese as Dragon descending to the sea. Start your trip from Hanoi and ending at Saigon, the largest city in Vietnam. You have get a chance to experience the cultural treasures and stunning lakes, mountains and powdery beaches of this mesmerising country,The rural life of villagers among the paddy fields and relax on a boat trip in spectacular Halong Bay. It is home to an interesting diversity of religions, cuisines and natural landscapes. This is a journey of a lifetime memory.
Hanoi (1nights) City orientation tour, Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and the Rising Sun bridge, the One-pillar Pagoda.
Halong Bay (1 night) Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat.
Hoi An (2night) China Beach, once a well-known trading centre from the 16th to 18th centuries and retains a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Old Town. UNESCO World Heritage Site, Visit the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh, a boat trip on the Thu Bon River , Explore the historic town on foot with its friendly inhabitants, narrow streets, old houses, temples and wooden bridges, En route visit the Marble Mountain, a scenic spot with caves, temples, shrines and a great view of the surrounding area in Danang.
Hue (2 night) Perfume River. Imperial Citadel. Purple Forbidden City, Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with cooking class
Saigon refered as Ho Chi Minh City (1nights) visit the amazing complex of underground Cu Chi Tunnels, passing the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, all magnificent sights from the French colonial period. Saigon River. Reunification Palace.
|Day 02:||Hanoi – Halong|
|Day 03:||Halong – Hanoi – Hue|
|Day 05:||Hue – Hoi An|
|Day 06:||Hoi An|
|Day 07:||Hoi An – Danang – Saigon|
Day 1: Hanoi
Sightseeing around Hanoi city center with Electric car (possible to make some quick stops – few minutes en route to take photo) – Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and the Rising Sun bridge – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong (Breakfast: Hotel / Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) )
By vehicle from Hanoi (city) to Halong Bay – Transfer to/from Tuan Chau Marina Port – Excursion by boat through Halong Bay including lunch – Overnight in Halong.
Day 03: Halong – Hanoi – Hue (Breakfast: Hotel )
Morning at leisure – By vehicle from Halong to Hanoi (Noi Bai Airport) – Flight from Hanoi to Hue – Transfer – Overnight in Hue.
Day 04: Hue (Breakfast: Hotel / Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam))
Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with cooking class – Sightseeing in Hue – Visit the Old Imperial City – Overnight in Hue.
Day 05: Hue – Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel)
Visit the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh – By vehicle from Hue to Hoi An with sightseeing in Danang – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 06: Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel)
Sightseeing in Hoi An with a boat trip on the Thu Bon River – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 07: Hoi An – Danang – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)
By vehicle from Hoi An to Danang – Flight from Danang to Saigon – Transfer – Sightseeing in Saigon [Half day] – Overnight in Saigon
Day 08: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)
Time at leisure.
- English-speaking guide.
- accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Hanoi to Hue Flight from Danang to Saigon – Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date. – boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Vietnam are automatically included in ticket.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Myanmar are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses.** Visa Procedures:Â www.planholidays.com/contactus