Plan Holidays organize a 7 days special A Laos Adventure Seat in Coach Tour that promises to unlock the secrets of this magical land of laos. During this tour you can visit the best and amazing Vientiane,Luang Prabang,Vang Vieng and Phonsavanh with the experts leading the way as you visit temples, cultural landmarks, boat trips, Buddha footprint sites and the phantasmagorical Plain of Jars with its 3,000-year-old specimens. This is definitely the most comprehensible way to uncover the mysteries of Laos and your trip, a long life memory.
Trip Highlights of A Laos Adventure Seat in Coach Tour:
- Sightseeing in Vientiane, is the capital and largest city of Laos, on the banks of the Mekong River near the border with Thailand, Excursion to Buddha Park (Wat Xieng Khuan)
- Sightseeing in Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed town along the Mekong River in northern Laos. Visit Mount Phousi, The hill is popular as a place to watch the sun rise or set over the Mekong River. Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves and Visit the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong.
- Vang Vieng with a boat trip on Nam Ngum Lake, Phonsavanh with sightseeing at Khounlang Cave in Kasi
- Excursion to the Plain of Jars (Sites I and II) and Muang Khoun, sightseeing at Muang Sui
For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
|Hotel||Var. A||Var. B|
|Vientiane||Sengtawan Riverside Hotel
Standard [DBL] (No Extra Bed)
|Vansana Riverside Hotel
|Vang Vieng||Inthira Vang Vieng
|The Elephant Crossing Hotel
Deluxe Twin-Share [TWN]
|Phonsavanh||Anoulack Khen Lao Hotel
Standard Big Bed [f.Standard] (No Extra Bed)
|Vansana Plain of Jars Hotel
|Luang Prabang||Villa Laodeum
Standard (No Extra Bed)
|My Dream Boutique Resort
Classic Garden Dream [f.Classic Courtyard] (No Extra Bed)
|Day 02:||Vientiane – Vang Vieng|
|Day 03:||Vang Vieng – Phonsavanh|
|Day 05:||Phonsavanh – Luang Prabang|
|Day 06:||Luang Prabang|
|Day 07:||Luang Prabang|
Day 01: Vientiane
Sightseeing in Vientiane – Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 02: Vientiane – Vang Vieng (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Vientiane to Vang Vieng with a boat trip on Nam Ngum Lake – Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Day 03: Vang Vieng – Phonsavanh (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Vang Vieng to Phonsavanh with sightseeing at Khounlang Cave in Kasi – Overnight in Phonsavanh.
Day 04: Phonsavanh (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to the Plain of Jars (Sites I and II) and Muang Khoun – Overnight in Phonsavanh.
Day 05: Phonsavanh – Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Visit local market – By vehicle from Phonsavanh (Xieng Khuang) to Luang Prabang with sightseeing at Muang Sui – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 06: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Luang Prabang (full day) – Visit Mount Phousi for sunset – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 07: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves – Visit the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong.
– English-speaking guide.
– accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
– meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
– boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
– ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
– 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
– sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
– visa fees, drinks, personal expenses. ** Visa Procedures: http://www.planholidays.com/contact