Bardia Economic package
In this short day trip as Bardia Economic package, the activities that are carried out in the packages are ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI, NATURE WALKS, JEEP SAFARIES, THARU CULTURE SHOW, BIRDWATCHING, and Bengal tiger found in Bardia depending upon the duration of the stays in the Park. Bardia National Park is situated south-west of Nepal. Lying along the Karnali and babai River, the park is an important preserve area for the rare Gharial crocodile and the gangetic Dolphin. These activities, during your tour are very interesting and they will help to make your holidays stimulant. The Tour is ideal for all nature lovers seeking peace within a paradise of nature. Octobers-May is the best season to explore in Bardia national park. For migratory bird this area is extremely important. Bardia Economic package Tour is termed as an interesting and amazing place where you can take the pleasure by sitting on the back of elephant and stroll around reserved area.
- Short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people. Discover Tharu life and culture through our Tharu village tour, beautifully decorated homes and cultural style are delightful.
- Provide excellent opportunity to sight bird life, deer and herds of water buffaloes.
- Jungle Safari, to watch wildlife. Enjoy elephant ride to watch endangered richonceros,swamp deer, black buck,Gharial crocodile, gangetic dolphin,the wild elephant, blue bull, hog deer,Jungle cat, fishing cat. Explore around park.
- Bird watch program inside the reserve in the scrub forest, grasslands and wetland habitat with lunch packs to see swamp partridge, black necked stork, buntings, bulbuls.
- view some of the water birds ;see waders, waterfowl, birds of prey, marsh crocodile, others, wild water buffalo.
- Visit to Crocodile Breeding Centre, you can spend as long as you want observing the Gharial and Marsh Mugger Crocodiles that are being bred here for eventual release into the park. This is an ideal activity before you go to see the wild ones living on the Babai River
- Visit the Tharu Cultural Museum.
|Day 02:||Explore The wild life park|
|Day 03:||Nepalgunj to Kathmandu|
Day 01: Arrival
Upon your arrival at Nepalgunj Airport or bus stand, Check In at Hotel. It would be a good time to have lunch. After finished your lunch, you will go for short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people. Discover Tharu life and culture through our Tharu village tour. Overnight at camp or Resort.
After Breakfast; Elephant ride (for an hour), Or we have an option Jungle walk and Bird Watching an opportunity to see a Bengal tiger and a great many species of birds found in Bardia. After noon, Visit to Crocodile Breeding Centre Just five minutes walk from Bardia Hideaway Cottage there is a Crocodile Breeding Centre you can spend as long as you want observing the Gharial and Marsh Mugger Crocodiles that are being bred here for eventual release into the park. This is an ideal activity before you go to see the wild ones living on the Babai River. And also visit the Tharu Cultural Museum.
Day 03: Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Departure transfer to Airport or Bus Terminal.
- Accommodation at listed hotels or equivalent.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Transportation/Transfers by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour as per the program
- Services of English speaking local Guides during sightseeing tour.
- All presently applicable taxes.
- Inland/International flight charges.
- Things of personal nature like laundry, telephone etc.
- Any meals except specified in above inclusions.
- Camera fee,
- All other than those listed in above inclusions