Bardia Superior Package
Bardia Superior Package tour is termed as an interesting and amazing place where you can take the pleasure by sitting on the back of elephant and stroll around reserved area. Bardia National Park is situated south-west of Nepal. Lying along the Karnali and babai River, the park is an important preserve area for the rare Gharial crocodile and the gangetic Dolphin. In this short day trip as Bardia Superior Package, the activities that are carried out in the packages are ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI, NATURE WALKS, JEEP SAFARIES, THARU CULTURE SHOW, BIRDWATCHING, and Bengal tiger found in Bardia depending upon the duration of the stays in the Park. These activities, during your tour are very interesting and they will help to make your holidays stimulant. The Tour is ideal for all nature lovers seeking peace within a paradise of nature. March-June is the best season to explore in Bardia national park. For migratory bird this area is extremely important.
- Short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people. Beautifully decorated homes and cultural style are delightful. Visit the Tharu Cultural Museum.
- Provide excellent opportunity to sight bird life, deer and herds of water buffaloes.
- Jungle Safari, to watch wildlife. Enjoy elephant ride to watch endangered richonceros,swamp deer, black buck,Gharial crocodile, gangetic dolphin,the wild elephant, blue bull, hog deer,Jungle cat, fishing cat. Explore around park.
- Bird watch program inside the reserve in the scrub forest, grasslands and wetland habitat with lunch packs to see swamp partridge, black necked stork, buntings, bulbuls.
- View some of the water birds ;see waders, waterfowl, birds of prey, marsh crocodile, others, wild water buffalo.
- Visit to Crocodile Breeding Centre, you can spend as long as you want observing the Gharial and Marsh Mugger Crocodiles that are being bred here for eventual release into the park. This is an ideal activity before you go to see the wild ones living on the Babai River.
- wild sightseeing Rafting, has been introduce to show you the wildlife from the different part of the park.
|Day 04:||Nepalgunj to Kathmandu|
- Accommodation at listed hotels or equivalent.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Transportation/Transfers by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour as per the program
- Services of English speaking local Guides during sightseeing tour.
- Monument entrances fees
- All presently applicable taxes.
- Inland/International flight charges.
- Things of personal nature like laundry, telephone etc.
- Any meals except specified in above inclusions.
- Camera fee,
- All other than those listed in above inclusions