Cambodia Classic 5 Private Tour
Cambodia Classic 5 private tour that takes you to all the main highlights of the Angkor temples, Filled with history, marvelous architecture and awash in natural beauty, Cambodia is fast becoming a must see destination in South East Asia. That is including visit Phnom Penh -Cambodia capital which exudes provincial charm and tranquility, its French colonial mansions, tree line boulevards and monumental Angkorian architecture illuminates its ambience, Siem Reap City is the home of Angkor wat, one of the greatest religious monuments in the world. The largest religious monument ever built, Angkor Wat, ranks at the top of globetrotting VIPs must see lists. Enjoy the incredible grandeur of Angkor Wat and unlock some of her secrets. Explore the mystical Bayon adorned with faces and enjoy the history of the temples within the Ancient city of Angkor Thom. Wake before dawn and take a ‘tuk-tuk’ ride to visit the jungle-entwined temple, visiting this temple in the morning instead because it is more peaceful. This has been aided by a boom in hotel construction in the town of Siem Reap, located just a few miles from Angkor Wat.
Cambodia Classic 5 Private Tour is three day trip will allow you to discover all the wonders of Angkor We visit Banteay Srei Temple, seemingly miniature in comparison to the other Angkor temples. This temple is considered to be the jewel of classical Khmer art. Visit Ta Prohm-one of the most popular attractions of Angkor as much of the jungle has not been cleared and it looks very much as most of the Angkor monuments would have appeared when European explorers first stumbled across them. During this 5 days tour you can visit to the Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Museum. Visit Preah Khan and a temple for sunset. Excursion by boat to Chong Kneas floating village for a short market visit. If you want to stay and visit more place we can arrange your trip according to your interest.
|Day 01:||Phnom Penh|
|Day 02:||Phnom Penh|
|Day 03:||Phnom Penh – Siem Reap|
|Day 04:||Siem Reap|
|Day 05:||Siem Reap|
Day 01: Phnom Penh
Arrival in Phnom Penh – Transfer – Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 02: Phnom Penh (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Phnom Penh – Excursion to the Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Museum – Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 03: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap – Transfer – Sightseeing in Angkor – Visit Angkor Thom – Visit Ta Prohm – Visit Preah Khan – Visit a temple for sunset – Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 04: Siem Reap (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Angkor – Visit Angkor Wat – Excursion by boat to Chong Kneas floating village and visit Phsar Chah (Old Market) – Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 05: Siem Reap (Breakfast: Hotel )
- German -speaking guide.
- In Cambodia German -speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide.
- accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap – Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
- ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Cambodia are automatically included in ticket.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Myanmar are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses.** Visa Procedures: Visit our site : www.planholidays.com