Chitwan Deluxe Package
These 4 days Chitwan Deluxe Package tour gives you a pleasant moment and it is the best place for peace and nature lover. The park is renowned for one horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger & Gharial Crocodiles. Other wildlife found in the park are Wild elephant, Four horned antelope, Pangolin, Golden monitor lizard, Python, Bengal florican, Lesser florican, Giant hornbill, Black stork, While stork, etc. The activities that are carried out in the packages are ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI, DUG OUT CANOING, ELEPHANT BATHING, ELEPHANT BREEDING CENTER VISIT, NATURE WALKS, JEEP SAFARIES, THARU CULTURE SHOW, BIRDWATCHING, TIGER SIGHT HUNTING depending upon the duration of the stays in the Park. You become an integral part of the life of the Chitwan National Park. There are verities of Hotels & resorts beside the park. We have designed the packages for low budget, middle budget & top end budget. You are welcome to enjoy the park through Plan Holidays hand picked packages. Experience the jungle life during this short tour.
- Short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people. Beautifully decorated homes and cultural style are delightful. Visit Tharu cultural tour program. The name of Chitwan is derived from Tharu words. They have their unique way of living; it is untouched by the western world.
- Canoe ride along the Rapti River, will be excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and for seeing the 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. Enjoy the Elephant Bathing a refreshing dip in the waters.
- Jeep Drive for Jungle safari visits Gharial Hatchery Farm where you will learn about how crocodiles are brought up at this farm & then later released into the rivers.
- Elephant Safari, is an amazing experience, exploring the grasslands and core area of the park. Visit Elephant breeding centre.
- Bird Watching, like Cormorants, Lesser Adjutant Stork, Blue Indian Roller, Hornbills, Stor k billed Kingfishers etc.
|Day 01:||Arrival in Kathmandu|
|Day 02:||Kathmandu Chitwan|
|Day 03:||Starting your Activities|
|Day 04:||Jungle walk and Bird watching|
|Day 05:||Cannoe ride, Elephant Bathing|
|Day 06:||Jeep Safari|
|Day 07:||Tharu village tour and culture dance Program|
|Day 08:||Departure to your onwards journey|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Plan Holidays Personnel. We will pick up from airport and then escort you to your hotel in kathmandu. During the driving of half an hour,enjoy the heart-stopping views along the kathmandu city. After arrival at your hotel, the rest of the day is free for you to explore the local area, overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Chitwan
Today drive of about 4-5 hours, you will arrive at Chitwan, the popular tourist destination in Nepal. This is the center of adventure. Overnight at Resort/Hotel.
Day 03: starting your Activities
Elephant safari and visit breeding center.
Chitwan National Park provides a number of well looked after domestic elephants. These fearless, majestic animals provide the safest and easiest way to move around inside the park. Walking through tall grasslands and dense jungle, you’ll sight wildlife safely from the back of the elephant. You will enjoy the Elephant Back Safari. The elephant takes you inside the dense forest and grassland in search of Great Asian One-horned Rhinoceros, Leopard, Sloth Beer, deer, monkeys, wild boar and 460 different species of birds. Royal Bengal Tiger, being territorial and nocturnal in behavior, will normally not appear during the day, but sometime your luck can do wonders and you can have an unforgettable sight of the king of the forest. After a ride of more than one hour, you will come back to the camp and drive to elephant breeding center, you will visit Elephant breeding center. Our naturalists will take you to the Hattisar to demonstrate how elephants meals are prepared and how they eat in the Elephant Breeding Centre. They will explain the nature and habits of elephants. The unique Centre was established in 1985 for the captive breeding of domesticated elephants trapping for domestication.
Day 04: Jungle walk and Bird watching
After the Breakfast you will take an exciting and invigorating walk through the lush sub-tropical jungles of Chitwan. Our trained naturalists take you to prime spots to view deer, rhinos, sloth bears and other wildlife. They will also give you interesting information about the various plants and animals of the jungle throughout your walk. In Afternoon you will explore the best destination for bird watching. The birds found here are Cormorants, Lesser Adjutant Stork, Blue Indian Roller, Hornbills, Stork billed Kingfishers, and Grey headed Eagles, Ruby Cheeked Sunbird, Bengal Florican, Largetailed Night jar, Asian Paradise Flycatcher, Beaters & Lesser Florican etc. More than 500 species have been recorded only in Chitwan.
Day 05: Cannoe ride, Elephant Bathing
Today you will transfer for Cannoe ride along the Rapti River, will be an excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and for seeing the 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. After finished Canoe ride enjoy the Elephant Bathing a refreshing dip in the waters of the Rapti River hope you don’t mind an elephant in the tub you can help bath the elephants and get a unique shower as well. Cool off on one of the scorching summer. This activity is only offered in the warmer months (March to July, please inquire), as it is too cold for the elephants in winter. Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Jeep Safari
After the Breakfast you will spend your exciting movement while in Jeep safari. Jeep Drive goes through the grasslands, riverine forests and sal forests to Kasara (the National Parks head quarters) Gharial Hatchery Farm where you will learn about how crocodiles are brought up at this farm & then later released into the rivers.
Day 07: Tharu village tour and culture dance Program
You will go for short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people. Visit unique village settlements. They have their unique way of living; it is untouched by the western world. Their beautifully decorated homes and cultural style are delightful. In the evening, Tharu social groups, which they show their unique performance only any occasion or Event. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Departure to your onwards journey.
- Accommodation at listed hotels or equivalent.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Transportation/Transfers by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour as per the program
- Services of English speaking local Guides during sightseeing tour.
- All presently applicable taxes.
- Inland/International flight charges.
- Things of personal nature like laundry, telephone etc.
- Any meals except specified in above inclusions.
- Camera fee,
- All other than those listed in above inclusions