Chitwan Superior Package
These 4 days Chitwan Superior Package tour gives you a pleasant moment and it is the best place for peace and nature lover. The park is renowned for one horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger & Gharial Crocodiles. Other wildlife found in the park are Wild elephant, Four horned antelope, Pangolin, Golden monitor lizard, Python, Bengal florican, Lesser florican, Giant hornbill, Black stork, While stork, etc. The activities that are carried out in the packages are ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI, DUG OUT CANOING, ELEPHANT BATHING, ELEPHANT BREEDING CENTER VISIT, NATURE WALKS, JEEP SAFARIES, THARU CULTURE SHOW, BIRDWATCHING, TIGER SIGHT HUNTING depending upon the duration of the stays in the Park. You become an integral part of the life of the Chitwan National Park. There are verities of Hotels & resorts beside the park. We have designed the packages for low budget, middle budget & top end budget. You are welcome to enjoy the park through Plan Holidays hand picked packages. Experience the jungle life during this short tour.
- Short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people. Beautifully decorated homes and cultural style are delightful. Visit Tharu cultural tour program. The name of Chitwan is derived from Tharu words. They have their unique way of living; it is untouched by the western world.
- Canoe ride along the Rapti River, will be excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and for seeing the 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial.
- Jeep Drive for Jungle safari visits Gharial Hatchery Farm where you will learn about how crocodiles are brought up at this farm & then later released into the rivers.
- Elephant Safari, is an amazing experience, exploring the grasslands and core area of the park.
- Bird Watching, like Cormorants, Lesser Adjutant Stork, Blue Indian Roller, Hornbills, Stor k billed Kingfishers etc.
|Day 01:||Chitwan Arrival|
|Day 04:||Chitwan- Kathmandu|
Day 01: Chitwan Arrival
After Breakfast; 4 hours drive from Kathmandu or 3 hours from Pokhara, you will arrive at Hotel. It would be a good time to have some lunch. After finished your meal you will go for Village Tour; you will go for short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people. The area is famous for its unique inhabitants and Tharu people as well as. Their beautifully decorated homes and cultural style are delightful.
Day 02: Chitwan
After Breakfast, Enjoy your Canoe Ride. Canoe ride along the Rapti River will be an excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and for seeing the 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. Back to your hotel and after finished your Lunch; Jeep Drive for Jungle safari. Jeep Drive goes through the grasslands, river in forests and sal forests to Kasara (the National Parks head quarters) Gharial Hatchery Farm where you will learn about how crocodiles are brought up at this farm & then later released into the rivers. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Chitwan
Today enjoy your whole day with Elephant Safari. You will seat high on the back of a trained elephant exploring the grasslands and core area of the park; you become an integral part of the life of the Chitwan National Park. The elephant safari, though not the most comfortable rides, is an amazing experience. And it doesn’t take long to spot at least a rhino in these forests. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Chitwan- Kathmandu
Enjoy this Morning with bird Watching. Chitwan is the best destination for bird watching. The birds found here are Cormorants, Lesser Adjutant Stork, Blue Indian Roller, Hornbills, Stor k billed Kingfishers, and Grey headed Eagles, Ruby Cheeked Sunbird, Bengal Florican, Largetailed Night jar, Asian Paradise Flycatcher, Beaters & Lesser Florican etc. More than 500 species have been recorded only in Chitwan. After Breakfast Departure to your destination either Pokhara or Kathmandu.
- Accommodation at listed hotels or equivalent.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Transportation/Transfers by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour as per the program
- Services of English speaking local Guides during sightseeing tour.
- All presently applicable taxes.
- Inland/International flight charges.
- Things of personal nature like laundry, telephone etc.
- Any meals except specified in above inclusions.
- Camera fee,
- All other than those listed in above inclusions