Classic Golden Triangle Tour is a private tour. This 6 days adventure tour is designed to offer you the perfect mixture of adventure, nature and cultural history of three of the most alluring and fascinating country Thailand. This is the Indochina Golden Triangle Discovery tour. On the 6-days trip, you will discover the mysterious golden triangle areas, and have a good chance to view the scenery of this country.
Upon your arrival in Chiang Rai, the Rose of the North, the “Golden Triangle” – the border area between Myanmar Laos and Thailand visit hill tribes Mae Sai – the border town to Myanmar,Visit to Wat Doi Suthep the mountain top temple and prominent landmark of the city. The temple is located 1050 m above sea- level which provides you with a great view if the weather is good. This tour provide the historical and cultural insights so that your tour may be a true learning experience.
Trip Highlights of Classic Golden Triangle Tour
- Visit the famous attractions in Northern Thailand: White Temple, Temple Wat Doi Suthep, etc.
- See the long neck hill tribe people in Long Neck Karen village.
- Ride an elephant across the river at the elephant village.
- Join in a cooking lesson to learn how to cook local Thai Food with children.
- visit the famous temple Wat Phratat Hariphunchai one of the most revered temples in Thailand.
- Explore Chiang Rai and the notorious “Golden Triangle”. First stop will at some hilltribe- villages of the Akha and the Yao. The Golden Triangle the famous area where the borders of Laos Myanmar and Thailand meet and further to Chiang Saen to visit Wat Chedi Luang
- Take a cruise in a long tail -boat and visit a village of the hill tribe of the White Karen.
- Classic Golden Triangle Tour / private tour from/to Chiang Mai /
- English or German language (other languages on request) / daily departure.
|Day 01:||Chiang Mai (L)|
|Day 02:||Chiang Mai (B/L)|
|Day 03:||Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai (B/L):|
|Day 04:||Chiang Rai (B/L)|
|Day 05:||Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai (B/L)|
|Day 06:||Chiang Mai – onwards (B)|
Day 01: Chiang Mai (L)
Arrival in Chiang Mai the Rose of the North. After lunch pay a visit to Wat Doi Suthep the mountain top temple and prominent landmark of the city. The temple is located 1050 m above sea- level which provides you with a great view if the weather is good. Overnight in Chiang Mai.
Day 02: Chiang Mai (B/L)
After breakfast drive to Lamphun to visit the famous temple Wat Phratat Hariphunchai one of the most revered temples in Thailand. Built in the Mon- period some of it`s buildings date back to the 9th century. After lunch which will be served in a restaurant en route visit the famous Handicraft Villages. You will see an umbrella making- factory silver- smiths wood- carvers or silk manufacturers before returning to Chiang Mai for overnight.
Day 03: Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai (B/L)
In the morning you will visit an Elephant Camp where you can see how these intelligent animals are trained for their work in the jungle. Lunch will be served at an orchid- farm before you continue on a scenic- ride to Chiang Rai for overnight.
Day 04: Chiang Rai (B/L)
After breakfast will set out to explore Chiang Rai and the notorious ?Golden Triangle?. First stop will at some hilltribe- villages of the Akha and the Yao. Next up is Mae Sai the northern most point of Thailand on the Thai – Burmese border. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Afterwards drive to the Golden Triangle the famous area where the borders of Laos Myanmar and Thailand meet and further to Chiang Saen to visit Wat Chedi Luang before returning to Chiang Rai for overnight.
Day 05: Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai (B/L)
After breakfast you will be transferred to the pier of Maekok River. Take a cruise in a long tail -boat and visit a village of the hill tribe of the White Karen. Return to Chiang Rai by boat to have lunch and continue back to Chiang Mai for overnight.
Day 06: Chiang Mai – onwards (B)
Transfer to Airport. Flight back to Bangkok or any other destination.
- Accommodation as described based on 2 persons sharing a room
- Daily breakfast (ABF or CBF)
- Other meals if stated (drinks excluded)
- Transportation within the journey in air conditioned vehicles
- Other transportation (boat etc.) if stated
- English or German speaking Tour guide (other languages on request)
- Program as per itinerary
- All entrance fees
- Flights and Airport Taxes (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
- Drinks with meals
- Guide and driver tips
- Visa Fees (if needed)