Close to Nature around Bangkok guided tour is made for nature lovers who like to leave Bangkok for some days in the surrounding National Parks. Bangkok is the capital, largest urban area and primary city of Thailand. So, travel to Bangkok, and check out the numerous attractions in the city, such as the various temples as well as the shopping at local market, eating, and entertainment districts. This 5 days tour gives the real experience of nature and its habitats.
Trip Highlights of Close to Nature around Bangkok:
- Close to Nature around Bangkok / private tour from/to Bangkok
- English or German language (other languages on request)
- Daily departure.
- Visit the War Museum the War Cemetery and the notorious Bridge over the River Kwai. Take a scenic ride on the â€œDeath Railway- train over the River Kwai valley. Visit the colourful floating market at Damnoen Saduak as we as the town of Kanchanaburi
- A longtail- boat will then take you to the Jungle Rafts passing by unspoiled mountainous jungle scenery.
- Visit to Mon- tribe village.
- Visiting an elephant- camp for elephant riding and bamboo rafting, enjoy the scenery of bamboo and teak forests.
- Safari with the chance of spotting several kinds of nocturnal animals such as elephants, deer civets or porcupine.
- Exploring in the national park, hike through the jungle, jungle walk to a hidden limestone- waterfall inside an unspoiled evergreen forest. Visit the second highest peak of the national park and a last look at the beautiful panorama.
Minimum 02 Pax
Compulsory Gala Dinner surcharge for Christmas and New Year may apply
Surcharge for Songkran/ Chinese New Year and Loy Krathong may apply
Child reduction (sharing bed of parents): 0-39 years: FOC 4-119 year
River Kwai: Jungle Rafts/Raft
Khao Yai: Eco Valley Lodge/STD BGL
Hotels are subject to change to an equivalent hotel
Other major languages on request
|Day 01:||Bangkok – Kanchanaburi – River Kwai (L/D)|
|Day 02:||River Kwai Kanchanaburi – River Kwai (L/D) (B/D)|
|Day 03:||Kanchanaburi – Khao Yai National Park (B/L)|
|Day 04:||Khao Yai National Park (B/L)|
|Day 05:||Khao Yai National Park – Bangkok (B/L)|
Day 01: Bangkok – Kanchanaburi – River Kwai (L/D)
In the morning you will be picked up from your HOTEL AND depart for Kanchanaburi. After arrival visit the War Museum the War Cemetery and the notorious Bridge over the River Kwai. Take a scenic ride on the “Death Railway”- train over the River Kwai valley. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. A longtail- boat will then take you to the Jungle Rafts passing by unspoiled mountainous jungle scenery. After check-in you will pay a visit to a nearby Mon- tribe village. Refresh back at the rafts and head out for dinner followed by a presentation traditional of Mon- dances. Overnight at the Jungle Rafts.
Day 02: River Kwai (B/D)
After breakfast you will be visiting an elephant- camp for elephant riding and bamboo rafting. After leaving the camp you will go up into the mountains to Tong Pha Poom where you start an? Offroad Adventure? along a 13 km of dirt road into the jungle. Enroute enjoy the scenery of bamboo and teak forests. After picnic lunch start a jungle walk to a hidden limestone- waterfall inside an unspoiled evergreen forest. Later you will be picked up and transferred back to the Jungle rafts for overnight.
Day 03: Kanchanaburi – Khao Yai National Park (B/L)
After breakfast and check out leave Kanchanaburi for the Khao Yai National Park in the afternoon. After check in at the hotel the rest of the day is at leisure. If you like you may take part in an (optional) night- safari with the chance of spotting several kinds of nocturnal animals such as elephants deer civets or porcupine. Overnight near the National Park.
Day 04: Khao Yai National Park (B/L)
In the morning head out for some cave- exploring in the national park. In the afternoon you will be witnessing a fantastic natural display when you can see millions of bats flying out of the caves and go for their nightly hunt before you return to the resort for overnight.
Day 05: Khao Yai National Park – Bangkok (B/L)
After breakfast you will be taken to the headquarter of the park and start an easy 5 km? hike through the jungle. With a little bit of luck you might see gibbon- monkeys hornbill- birds and other local wildlife. Later exit the jungle into the wide open grassland with a nice panoramic view of the park. Drive up to the Haew Suwat waterfall -part of the backdrop for the Hollywood- movie’The Beach’ and have a picnic- lunch. The last activity before returning to Bangkok is a drive up the second highest peak of the national park and a last look at the beautiful panorama. You will be arriving at Bangkok in the early hours of the evening.
- Accommodation as described based on 2 persons sharing a room
- Daily breakfast (ABF or CBF)
- Other meals if stated (drinks excluded)
- Transportation within the journey in air conditioned vehicles
- Other transportation (boat etc.) if stated
- English or German speaking Tour guide
- Program as per itinerary
- All entrance fees
- Flights and Airport Taxes (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
- Drinks with meals
- Guide and driver tips
- Visa Fees (if needed)