Dry Halong Bay PVN-B-02
Dry Halong Bay PVN-B-02 tour in Vietnam is a great place to visit. Have a boat ride with one of the many boats that are rowed by experienced women rowing their boats with their feet. Travelers are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc streampast green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves where you can encounter new surprises like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water. visit to Ninh Binh, an area of spectacular scenery just south of Hanoi. Dry Halong Bay PVN-B-02 tour is the most interesting tour around vietnam.
Due to the similarity of the landscape, the area around Ninh Binh is also called dry Halong Bay. Located in Ninh Binh province (100 km southeast of Hanoi), Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north.
- By vehicle from Hanoi (city) to Cuc Phuong National Park Sightseeing in Cuc Phuong National Park.
- Visit Ninh Binh Ninh Binh Province is known for its scenic rice fields that are surrounded by jutting limestone crags. Tam Coc in Ninh Binh got its name as Dry Halong Bay because of the huge limestone edifices that jut out of paddy fields and canals, creating an unusual and dramatic landscape. The ancient capital of Vietnam, with boat trip and sightseeing at Bich Dong Pagoda, Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam ,and Phat Diem
- Travel past the scenic Dry Halong Bay(Tam Coc)
- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride through lush green paddy fields against the stunning background of limestone cliffs
- See the ancient Dinh and Le Temples
- Tour is led by a local expert guide
Name of Hotels
Hotel Var. A Var. B
Ninh Binh Ninh Binh Legend Hotel
Superior Emeralda Ninh Binh Resort & Spa
Superior [FIT 1-4 room]
|Day 01:||Hanoi-Cuc Phuong Natinal Park-Ninh Binth|
|Day 02:||Ninh Binh (Breakfast: Hotel)|
Day 01: Hanoi – Cuc Phuong National Park – Ninh Binh
By vehicle from Hanoi (city) to Cuc Phuong National Park – Sightseeing in Cuc Phuong National Park – By vehicle from Cuc Phuong National Park to Ninh Binh – Overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day 02: Ninh Binh (Breakfast: Hotel)
Excursion to Tam Coc (Dry Halong Bay), with boat trip and sightseeing at Bich Dong Pagoda, Hoa Lu and Phat Diem – By vehicle from Ninh Binh to Hanoi.
- German-speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide.
- accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked. – ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses.** Visa Procedures: www.planholidays.com/contactus
- For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category.
- Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year and Lunar New Year (TET Festival) – these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- You can check current peak season surcharge and compulsory extras at the below links: -Link to peak season surcharge page -Link to compulsory extras page