Explore Vietnam PVN-T-03
Plan Holidays discover the 10 days Explore Vietnam PVN-T-03 includes a night aboard a junk a traditional sailing vessel in one of the most beautiful spots on Earth: Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Natural Site of outstanding natural beauty, known in Vietnamese as Dragon descending to the sea. Start your trip from Hanoi and ending at Saigon, the largest city in Vietnam. You have get a chance to experience the cultural treasures and stunning lakes, mountains and powdery beaches of this mesmerizing country, The rural life of villagers among the paddy fields and relax on a boat trip in spectacular Halong Bay. It is home to an interesting diversity of religions, cuisines and natural landscapes. This is a journey of a lifetime memory.
Hanoi (1nights) City orientation tour, Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and the Rising Sun bridge, the One-pillar Pagoda. Sightseeing around Hanoi city center with Electric car (possible to make some quick stops few minutes en route to take photo)
Halong Bay(1night): Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat.
Hoi An (3night) China Beach, once a well-known trading centre from the 16th to 18th centuries and retains a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Old Town. UNESCO World Heritage Site, Visit the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh, a boat trip on the Thu Bon River , Explore the historic town on foot with its friendly inhabitants, narrow streets, old houses, temples and wooden bridges, En route visit the Marble Mountain, a scenic spot with caves, temples, shrines and a great view of the surrounding area in Danang, A boat trip on the Thu Bon River, Visit Cham Museum. Excursion to My Son Hue (2night) Perfume River. Imperial Citadel. Purple Forbidden City, Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with
Saigon refered as Ho Chi Minh City (2nights) visit the amazing complex of underground Cu Chi Tunnels, passing the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, all magnificent sights from the French colonial period. Saigon River. Reunification Palace. Excursion to Cai Be Floating Market with a boat trip to Vinh Long
|Day 02:||Hanoi – Halong|
|Day 03:||Kathmandu-Bandipur (136km, 5 hrs.)|
|Day 04:||Bandipur-Pokhara (110km, 4 hrs.)|
|Day 05:||Hue – Danang – Hoi An|
|Day 06:||Hoi An|
|Day 07:||Hoi An|
|Day 08:||Hoi An – Danang – Saigon|
Day 1: Hanoi
Arrival in Hanoi – Transfer – Sightseeing around Hanoi city center with Electric car (possible to make some quick stops – few minutes en route to take photo) – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Hanoi – By vehicle from Hanoi (city) to Halong Bay – Overnight in Halong.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi – Hue (Breakfast: Hotel / Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) )
Excursion by boat through Halong Bay including lunch – By vehicle from Halong to Hanoi (Noi Bai Airport) – Flight from Hanoi to Hue – Transfer – Overnight in Hue.
Day 4: Hue (Breakfast: Hotel / Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) )
Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with cooking class – Sightseeing in Hue – Visit the Old Imperial City – Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue – Danang – Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel )
Visit the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh – By vehicle from Hue to Hoi An – Visit Cham Museum – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Hoi An with a boat trip on the Thu Bon River – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to My Son – Afternoon at leisure – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: Hoi An – Danang – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer to Danang airport – Flight from Danang to Saigon – Transfer – Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels – – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 9: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Cai Be Floating Market with a boat trip to Vinh Long [Full day] – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 10: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Saigon [Half day] – Transfer.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change depending on variations in flight schedule
- German-speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide. – accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight. – flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Danang to Saigon Flight from Hanoi to Hue – Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
- boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Vietnam are automatically included in ticket.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Myanmar are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses.** Visa Procedures: www.planholidays.com/contactus
- For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year and Lunar New Year (TET Festival) – these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- You can check current peak season surcharge and compulsory extras at the below links: Link to peak season surcharge page Link to compulsory extras page