Glimpse of Vietnam PVN-SIC-21C
Glimpse of Vietnam PVN-SIC-21C cover several must sees as Halong Bay, the old quarter of Hanoi and the tunnel complex of Cu Chi near Ho chi Minh Ho city. The tour of this country is made from breathtaking scenes of towering mountains, charming white-sand beaches; along with fascinating lifestyles of distinguish culture, distinctive identity and diversifying custom.
- Hue (1night) Perfume River, Visit the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh Visit the Old Imperial City Purple Forbidden City.
- Hoi An (1night) Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with lunch at local house,China Beach, once a well-known trading centre from the 16th to 18th centuries and retains a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Old Town. UNESCO World Heritage Site, Visit the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh, a boat trip on the Thu Bon River, Explore the historic town on foot with its friendly inhabitants, narrow streets, old houses, temples and wooden bridges, En route visit the Marble Mountain, a scenic spot with caves, temples, shrines and a great view of the surrounding area in Danang.
- Halong Bay (1 night) Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat.
- Hanoi (1nights) City orientation tour, Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and the Rising Sun bridge, the One-pillar Pagoda,Sightseeing around Hanoi city center with Electric car (possible to make some quick stops few minutes en route to take photo)
- Saigon refered as Ho Chi Minh City (1nights) visit the amazing complex of underground Cu Chi Tunnels, Saigon River,Reunification Palace.
- Enjoyable holiday with seeing unique folks arts of Vietnam like Water Puppet Performance and Perfume Rivers traditional music.
- Better knowledge of Vietnamese history, the country, and the people
Explore in Vietnam is truly enjoyable and best holiday of a life time. This 5-night, 6-days itinerary was created for those interested in Vietnam, its history, its culture and its spectacular geography.
|Day 01:||Hanoi – Halong – cabin / onboard (Vietnam)|
|Day 02:||Cabin / onboard (Vietnam)|
|Day 03:||Canoi – Hue|
|Day 04:||Hue – Hoi An|
|Day 05:||Hoi An – Danang – Saigon|
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong – cabin / on board (Vietnam) (Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) Dinner: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) )
By vehicle from Hanoi (city) to Halong Bay – Cruise aboard traditional junk through Halong Bay, Day 1 of 2 * No ICS guide * – Overnight in cabin / onboard (Vietnam).
Day 02: cabin / onboard (Vietnam) – Halong – Hanoi (Breakfast: Hotel )
Cruise aboard traditional junk through Halong Bay, Day 2 of 2 * No ICS guide * – By vehicle from Halong to Hanoi (city) – Sightseeing around Hanoi city center with Electric car (possible to make some quick stops – few minutes en route to take photo) – Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and the Rising Sun bridge – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 03: Hanoi – Hue (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Hanoi to Hue – Transfer – Sightseeing in Hue – Visit the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh – Visit the Old Imperial City – Overnight in Hue.
Day 04: Hue – Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel / Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) )
Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with lunch at local house – By vehicle from Hue to Hoi An with sightseeing in Danang – Overnight in Hoi A.
Day 05: Hoi An – Danang – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Hoi An (Half day) – By vehicle from Hoi An to Danang – Flight from Danang to Saigon – Transfer – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 06: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Saigon [Half day].
- English-speaking guide.
- accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Danang to Saigon Flight from Hanoi to Hue – Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
- ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour. – sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Vietnam are automatically included in ticket.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Myanmar are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses. ** Visa Procedures: www.planholidays.com/contactus