Grand Rajasthan tour-A taste of all
Grand Rajasthan tour-A taste of all to explore the Rajput heritage which is depicted in forts Like City Palace museum in Jaipur, Amber Fort, Fresco paintings of Havelis in Mandawa, Juangarh fort, Meharangarh Fort, Golden Fort of Jaiasalmer & City Palace. Rajasthan Tour Package, we included everything in it like romance, royalty, spirituality and nature, which will cover the States Capital Jaipur,Golden City Jaisalmar, Blue City Jodhpur, Marvelous Udaipur, Holy City of Pushkar which is the most exotic tour package you have ever experienced. A vast and wonder-laced state with treasures more sublime than those of fable, the Land of the Kings paints a bold image. Rajasthan the name itself is enough to conjure vivid images of grand palaces. This is the place where you can Paint yourself in the vibrant colours of this royal land and take back everlasting memories with Veena Worlds Rajasthan holiday tour packages.
- Enter Rajasthan semi- desert region of Shekhawati, a colourful fantasy having a fascination uniquely of its own.
- Bikaner, an old desert town encircled by city wall was once an important post on the great Caravan trade route.
- Rising from the heart of the Thar Desert like a golden mirage is the city of Jaisalmer; this magic, incomparably unspoiled city has been dubbed The golden city for its golden sunsets on the yellow sand stone mansion
- Visiting the Havelies and wandering in the city
- Camel safari in Sam Sand Dunes 45 km far from Jaiaslmer, Explore rich heritage at the Sonar Quila and the Museum Palace at the Jaisalmer Fort.
- The formidable Kumabal garh fort stands cradled in the cluster of rolling hills wary sentinel to the past glory.
- Pushakar famous for its lake where the Hindus take their ritual bath and prayu for happiness, marriage, fertilituy and whatever desired.
- See the holy rats of Karnimata Temple in Bikaner
- See the Camel breeding center in Bikaner
- Visit all the forts & fortesses of cities, -Enjoy the World wonder -Tajmahal
- Explore the colorful Bazaars of Old Delhi, Jaipur, Jaisalmer & Udaipur
|Day 01:||Arrival in Delhi|
|Day 02:||Delhi Shekhawati; (Mandawa)|
|Day 03:||Mandawa Bikaner|
|Day 04:||Bikaneer- Jaisalmer|
|Day 06:||Jaisalmer Jodhpur|
|Day 08 & 09 :||Kumbalgarh Udaipur|
|Day 10:||Udaipur Ajmer/Puskar|
|Day 11 & 12:||Ajmer- Jaipur|
|Day 13:||Jailer to Agra|
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Arrival in Delhi and transfer to hotel. Sightseeing tours in Old and New Delhi. Delhi-the capital city of India has much to offer of contrast; from ramparts of the 15th century fort and the walled city of old Delhi with small streets, alleys and congested colorful market to the luytens crafted imperial capital of new Delhi with its sprawling lawns, wide boulevards, massive sand stone secretarial building and trendy fast food outlets.
Day 02: Delhi Shekhawati; (Mandawa)
You will drive and enter Rajasthan semi- desert region of Shekhawati, a colourful fantasy having a fascination uniquely of its own. It is popularly known as the open air art gallery famous for its pained Havelis (18th century trading houses). Visit to some of the Havelis in Mandawa. Aprox. 5 -6 hrs drive. * overnight in Mandawa
Day 03: Mandawa Bikaner
After about 4 hours drive we arrive in Bikaner, an old desert town encircled by city wall was once an important post on the great Caravan trade route. Outside the city wall Junagarh fort (16th Century) Within the fort, there are exquisite palaces and represents one of the best examples azmong the available Moghul styled art and architecture of India and the museum contains the collection of artifacts from the Pre- Harrapan civilazation and the Guptkushans.
Day 04: Bikaneer- Jaisalmer
Rising from the heart of the Thar Desert like a golden mirage is the city of Jaisalmer; this magic, incomparably unspoiled city has been dubbed The golden city for its golden sunsets on the yellow sand stone mansion. Situated on the India- Central Asia, the merchants built magnificent houses and exquisitely carved Jain temples within this fortified towm. Free afternoon.
Day 05: Jaisalmer
you will spend the day visiting the fort, the Havelies and wandering in the city. In the afternoon you will be drivern to Sum sand dunes about 40kms away from the city for camel ride and to view the sunset. En-route you will also visit Barabagh, the Cenotaphs of the Rajputs warriours and Ludruva ancient capital of Jaisalmer where you see the fine Jain temple.
Day 06: Jaisalmer Jodhpur
The 500 hundred old Marwar state capital is believed to be founded by the descendent of Rama , the epic hero of Ramayan. This is the second largest city of Rajasthan. The massive Mehrangarh fort looms on the top of the rocky hioll with panoramic view of the blue coloured city below. Half day here is enough to cover the sightseeing of tourist interest. (Overnight in RohertGarh or Luni is possiblein an excellent hotel of 4 star heritage).
Day 07: Kumbalgarh
En-route we stop at Ranakpur, the tranquil pilgrimage town of the Jains. After visiting the unique and beautiful Jain temple complex with 1444 pillars different to each other, we ascend the Aravali hills and arrive Kumabal garh. The formidable Kumabal garh fort stands cradled in the cluster of rolling hills wary sentinel to the past glory. Running wall on the mountain 36 kms ling encompasses the fort and wide enough to gallop seven horses and offers impressive view below. 2 hours drive and you get to Udaipur dubbed often as the Venice of the east center of Rajasthan arts, paintings and crafts. Udaipur the city of dawn is a lovely land
Day 08 & 09: Kumbalgarh Udaipur
around azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalli range. A vision in white drenched in romance and beauty, this place is a fascinating blend of sights, sounds and experiences an inspiration for the imagination of poets, painters and writers visit to its kaleidoscope fairy tale like palaces, lakes, temples strewn with stalls, carry the flavor of heroic past, epitomizing the value or and chivalry.
Day 10: Udaipur Ajmer/Puskar
Situated in the green oasis on the shore of Ana sagar lake, wrapped in the barren Hills, Ajmer became a favorite residence of great Moghuls and have superb examples jkof early Muslim architecture. Daragah the tomb of sufi saint Khwaja MoinuddinChisti is the famous pilgrimage site for the muslims in India. We make an excursion to Pushakar famous for its lake where the Hindus take their ritual bath and prayu for happiness, marriage, fertilituy and whatever desired. An extraordinery event takes place. On the full moon in November when the largest cattle fair in India is held. Nomads from the Thar Desert gather to trade their cattle then.
Day 11 & 12: Ajmer- Jaipur
The capital city of Rajasthan is reffered as the pink city because of the pink colred mansions. Pink color associated with the hospitality in Rajput culture.The city was designed with wide straight avenues, roads lanes and uniform rows of shops on the either side of main bazaar arranged in 9 rectangular sectors (chokris) in accordance with the principles of town planning laid down in Hindu epochal treatise ShilpaShastra. Visit the Amber fort, City palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace of the winds), JantarMantar (a stone observatory whose settings and shapes are scientifically designed represent the high points of medieval astronomy of India).
Day 13: Jailer to Agra
Along the way visit the ghost city of Fatehpursikri, the architectural enigma of Mughal Empire. It was here were Akbar the great built his new capital. In Agra visit the 7th wonder of world TajMahal, poetry in Marble, the Red fort etc.
Day 14: Delhi
We drive back to Delhi and complete the tour until departure transfer to airport.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at listed hotels or equivalent.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Transportation/Transfers by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour as per the program
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort Jaipur (Subject to availability).
- Camel Ride at Jaisalmer.
- Jeep ride in Kumbalgarh
- Sunrise tour of Taj Mahal, Agra
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola, Udaipur (common boat)
- Visit of Crystal gallery
- Services of English speaking local Guides during sightseeing tour.
- Monument entrances fees
- All presently applicable taxes.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Inland/International flight charges.
- Things of personal nature like laundry, telephone etc.
- Any meals except specified in above inclusions.
- Camera fee,
- All other than those listed in above inclusions