Hidden Secrets of Myanmar
Plan Holidays Travel and Tours offer the ultimate feast for the Hidden Secrets of Myanmar. It is an unexplored land serving up tempestuous offerings of indulgence. We offering Hidden Secrets of Myanmar, Our Myanmar (Burma) tours are private packages and travel services are hand-picked from our real travel experiences by ourselves throughout the country. The exoticism remains at its unadulterated best, colorfully infusing the banquet within a casing of authentic culture and achingly vibrant tradition. With the country leisurely opening to the world, now is the time to experience this untamed gem. Hidden secret of Myanmar Package include all the beautiful places of Myanmar Yagon, Bagan, Mandalay, Heho and Inle Lake.
Highlights of Trip are :
- Get acquainted with Myanmar on a tour of downtown Yangon. Truly an incredible city, Yangon is packed with pagodas, giant Buddhas and countless historical sites.Yangon (formerly Rangoon) is the largest city in Myanmar (formerly Burma). A mix of colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline. Its famed Shwedagon Paya, a huge, shimmering pagoda complex, draws thousands of pilgrims annually. The city’s other notable religious sites include the Botataung and Sule pagodas, both housing Buddhist relics.
- See the most beautiful religious sites in Myanmar, including the Shwedagon in Yangon, Shwesandaw in Bagan, the Shwe Yan Pyae (Teak Monastery) in Nyaungshwe and many more
- Take a scenic long-tail boat ride along the waters of Inle Lake. This is a truly authentic Southeast Asian experience
Take a Mandalay and Heho tour; Mandalay is a city and former royal capital in northern Myanmar (formerly Burma) on the Irrawaddy River. In its center is the restored Mandalay Palace from the Konbaung Dynasty, surrounded by a moat. hot, busy and not immediately beautiful, Mandalay is primarily used by travellers as a transport and day-trip hub. Mandalay Hill provides views of the city from its summit, which is reached by covered stairway. At its foot, the Kuthodaw Pagoda houses hundreds of Buddhist-scripture-inscribed marble slabs. West of centre towards the fascinating Ayeyarwady (Irrawaddy) riverside, shadier backstreets link countless little-visited monasteries.
- Heho is most known because it has an airport with connections to Yangon, Mandalay, and other domestic airports. From there, most people take a tour bus, taxi or pickup to get to Inle Lake. Directly outside the airport, taxi drivers will charge anything between 15000 and 30000 Kyat (September 2010) for the 45 minute ride to Inle.
|Day 03:||Yangon – Bagan|
|Day 05:||Bagan – Mandalay|
|Day 07:||Mandalay – Heho – Pindaya|
|Day 08:||Pindaya – Inle Lake|
|Day 09:||Inle Lake- Heho – Yangon|
Day 1: Yangon
Visit Shwedagon Pagoda at sunset – Overnight in Yangon
Day 2: Yangon (Breakfast: Hotel)
Sightseeing in Yangon – Visit Sule Pagoda – Visit Botataung Pagoda – Visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda – Visit National Museum – Visit Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market (Close on Mondays and public holidays) – Overnight in Yangon
Day 3: Yangon – Bagan (Breakfast: Hotel)
Transfer – Flight from Yangon to Bagan – Transfer – Sightseeing in Bagan – Watch sunset over Bagan – Overnight in Bagan
Day 4: Bagan (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Mount Popa – Continue sightseeing from previous day – Overnight in Bagan
Day 5: Bagan – Mandalay (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Bagan to Mandalay – Transfer – Sightseeing in Mandalay – Visit Mahamuni Paya – Visit Shwenandaw Kyaung – Visit Kuthodaw Paya – Visit Mandalay Hill – Overnight in Mandalay
Day 6: Mandalay (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Amarapura, Sagaing, and Inwa (Ava) – Overnight in Mandalay
Day 7: Mandalay – Heho – Pindaya (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Mandalay to Heho – By vehicle from Heho to Pindaya – Visit Pindaya Caves – Visit local market and paper umbrella factory – Overnight in Pindaya
Day 8: Pindaya – Inle Lake (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Pindaya to Inle Lake – Transfer by boat – Excursion by boat on Inle Lake – Overnight in Inle Lake
Day 9: Inle Lake – Heho – Yangon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion by boat on Inle Lake to Indein – Transfer by boat – By vehicle from Inle Lake to Heho – Flight from Heho to Yangon – Transfer – Overnight in Yangon
Day 10: Yangon (Breakfast: Hotel )
All day at leisure
- English-speaking guide.
- accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- Meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary.
- Flight from Heho to Yangon.
- Flight from Bagan to Mandalay.
- Flight from Yangon to Bagan.
- Flight from Mandalay to Heho.
- Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
- boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- Sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Myanmar are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses. ** Visa Procedures: http://www.planholidays.com/contact.