Nestled in the lapse of mighty Himalayas, Bhutan and Nepal are small in sizes but are large in terms of geographical variation, natural beauty, diverse flora and fauna, rich cultural heritage, religion and all that it has to offer to their valuable visitors.Himalayan Kingdoms-Nepal and Bhutan journey begins in Nepal Country of Mount Everest or Himalayan Kingdoms, Bhutan, Paro-the capital of Bhutan-the country of peaceful dragon. You will visit the monasteries and Dzongs of Bhutan. Dzongs are mighty fortresses with exterior walls enclosing a complex of temples, administrative offices, monks’ accommodation, and courtyards. Dzongs were frequently built on a hilltop or mountain spur. If the dzong is built on the side of a valley wall, a smaller dzong or watchtower . Enjoy the 15 days Himalayan Kingdoms-Nepal and Bhutan Package with Plan Holidays.
In Nepal,Experience art and architecture, diverse culture, wonderful landscapes & stunning views of snowy mountains in Nepal. Then you will visit Places of interest in Nepal, visit Kathmandu Valley with its legendary Palaces, Buddhist Stupas, Hindu Temples & Buddhist Monasteries, You would be amazed to see the wooden sculptures of Bhaktapur city, Metal casting of Patan City & Hippi Temples & living Goddesss, Kumari of Kathmandu Durbar. Then visit Pokhara city, & Chitwan national park for wildlife adventure. Explore ancient and historical cities including Kathmandu, Pokhara and chitwan with its stone paved lanes and colourful market, virgin Goddess, many temples, mountain views and many adventurous outdoor activities of different kinds of architecture.
Trip Highlights of Himalayan Kingdoms-Nepal and Bhutan:
- Visit all world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley including ;Kathmandu Durbar square,Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, & Swoyambhunath Stupa. Medieval times architecture, wood carving, festivals & cultures can been seen in the street of valleys.
- Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park, Elephant back safari, Canoeing, Birdwatching, Elephant breeding camp visit.
- Enjoy the nature of Pokhara Valley; boating in Fewa Lake, view sunrise from Sarangkot hill, hiking of an hour. Hike in Daman.
- Highlights ; Bhutan; ThimpuNational Memorial Chorten;seat of faith also called mind of Buddha. See the famous painting,TashiChhodang; ministerial building, Simtokha Dzong-1st Dzong of BhutanParo: Rinpung Dzong- locally called ” Fortess of heap of jewels” ,Ta Dzong National Museum,Kyichu Lakhang-7th Century Temple, it is called reservoir of peace you can really feel peace here.
- Punakha Dzong-massive woodwork, Coronationation Hall of King of Bhutan
- Wangdue Phodrang Dzong : most visible spot in the Wangdu Phodrang town Used to be the important center during premonarchy in Bhutan.
- Nestled in the lapse of mighty Himalayas, Bhutan and Nepal are small in sizes but are large in terms of geographical variation, natural beauty, diverse flora and fauna, rich cultural heritage, religion and all that it has to offer to their valuable visitors.
|Day 01:||Arrival in Kathmandu|
|Day 04:||Daman- Chitwan|
|Day 12:||Drive from Thimpu to Paro|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. After refreshment sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu.Kathmandu Durbar square is a complex of palace, courtyards and temples built between 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of mediaeval Malla Kings of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath Stupa overlooks the valley from a height of 75 m from the average level of Kathmandu and is one of the holiest Buddhist shrines in Nepal.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing tours to Pashupatinath, Bodhanth and Budhanilkantha.Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu Shrines in the world. Chronicles indicates the existence of the shrine prior to 400 AD. The shrine lies on the bank of sacred Bagamti River which is venerated by HIndus as holy as Ganges in India. Bodhanath Stupa is the biggest Stupa of this kind in the world. This is also UNESCO enlisted World Heritage Site. Budhanilkanth is situated in the lapse of Shivapuri Hill at the northern end of the valley. The hub of temple complex is a pond in which reclines on the coils of serpent a giant Stone image of Lord Vishnu of Hindus.
Day 03: Kathmandu-Daman. After a scenic drive of 2-3 hours along the highway carved out into of the hills forested with rhododendrons and oaks, you will arrive in Daman which is situated at the altitude of 2400 m and has reputation as the best viewpoint to 400km length of Himalayan Panorama. On a clear weather day, you may be lucky to view even the Mount Everest. Hotel: Everest Panorama Resort.
Day 04: Daman- Chitwan. Early morning, you would like to go to the tower to enjoy the Himalayan Panorama view. After breakfast, you will drive to Chitwan National Park. You will drive along the mountainous road, winding, snaking and switching back. You will pass by villages, farmlands and terraces of hills before arriving Chitwan.
Chitwan lies in the southern Terai belt of Nepal, 160 km from Kathmandu. Royal Chitwan National Park is Asia’s one of the most famous games parks. After having lunch, you will go for short walk tour to the villages of Tharu Tribal people, most probably with a Tharu guide. In the evening, there will be slides shows or cultural dance presentation. Hotel: Gaida Wildlife Camps and Lodges.
Day 05: Chitwan. Today you will be kept busy in jungle safari activities like Elephant Riding, Bird Watching, and Canoeing etc. Overnight in bungalows or camps.Hotel: Gaida Wildlife Camps and Lodges.
Day 06: Chitwan- Pokhara. After a drive of about 5 hours, you will arrive Pokhara, the second most popular tourist destination in Nepal. This is the center of adventure. An enchanting city, nestled in a tranquil glacier-rock valley at an altitude of 827m has a lot to offer to visitors-caves, lakes, gorges and viewpoints. The spectacular panorama of Annapurna range forms its backdrop. Hotel: Shangri La Village Resort
Day 07: Pokhara. You will take a full day sightseeing tours in Pokhara valley. That includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well.Hotel: Shangri La Village Resort
Day 08: Pokhara-Gorkha. Today, you are visiting the original hometown of Gurkha warriors who have been famous in the world for their bravery and honesty. Gorkha is also the ancestral home to the Shaha Dynasty kings of Nepal who masterminded the unification of Nepal. Gorkha’s centerpiece is the magnificent Gorkha Palace that is a fort, palace and a temple complex with excellent views of the surrounding valley and Manaslu range of Himalayas.Hotel: Gorkha Hill Resort.
Day 09: Gorkha-Kathmandu Today, you will drive back to Kathmandu and take a free afternoon for preparation to the journeys to Bhutan. Hotel: Raddison/yak and Yeti.
Day 10: Kathmandu-Paro-Thimpu Today, you will fly into Bhutan-the land of thundering dragon. The flight offers the spectacular views of the Himalayas, even the Mt Everest. Upon arrival at the Paro airport, our representative will greet you and drive you to Thimpu-the capital town. Overnight hotel.
Day 11: Thimpu. In the morning, you will visit the hospital for traditional medicine, Memorial Chorten and national Library. After lunch visit the Handicrafts centers and the School of Thangka Painting. Overnight hotel.
Day 12: Drive from Thimpu to Paro Drive to Paro where you will visit the fortified tower of Ta Dzong, now a natural history Museum, ruins of Drugyal Dzong that once guarded the invading Tibetan forces, and Kyichu Temple of 7th century.
Day 13: Paro-Kathmandu Flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival at Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel. After refreshment, sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur and Patan, two medieval sister principalities of Kathmandu which since then till today compete each other for their proud arts, crafts and architectures. You will visit the palaces, temples, stupas and monasteries.
Day 14: Kathmandu Today, you will have a free stay for your fancy-free shopping or optional tours of your interest. Hotel: Radisson/Yak and Yeti.
Day 15: Departure Transfer to airport for departure flight back home.
- Nights superior hotels in Kathmandu,Chitwan,Pokhara and Gorkha on bed & breakfast .
- Standard Room at A Grade hotels/resorts/guest houses/lodges (twin share basis)
- All meals (incl. evening tea/snacks) in Bhutan
- All Hotel Tax & Service Charges
- Visa Processing
- All inland travel permits
- Govt Royalty & Taxes
- Transportation & Transfers
- Local Sightseeing with entrance fees where applicable
- Services of an English speaking local guide
- Complimentary bottled water in car
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Druk Air flights ( Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu )
Does not includes:
- Travel and medical insurance coverage
- Table drink/beverage
- Communication charges, laundry, tips
- Other expenses of personal nature