Plan Holidays organize a 6 day special Historical and Cultural Icons of Laos Private Tour that promises to unlock the secrets of this magical land of laos. During this tour you can visit the best and amazing Vientiane and Luang Prabang with the experts leading the way as you visit temples, cultural landmarks, boat trips, Buddha footprint sites and the phantasmagorical Plain of Jars with its 3,000-year-old specimens. This is definitely the most comprehensible way to uncover the mysteries of Laos and your trip, a long life memory.
Trip Highlights of Historical and Cultural Icons of Laos Private Tour:
- Sightseeing in Vientiane, Excursion to Buddha Park (Wat Xieng Khuan)
- Sightseeing in Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed town along the Mekong River in northern Laos. Visit Mount Phousi, The hill is popular as a place to watch the sun rise or set over the Mekong River.
- Visit Talat local market, Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves, Visit the National Museum (former Royal Palace)
For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
|Hotel||Var. A||Var. B||Var. C|
|Vientiane||Sengtawan Riverside HotelStandard [DBL] (No Extra Bed)Phasouk ResidenceDeluxe (No Extra Bed)Avalon Hotel
Standard Double [DBL] (No Extra Bed)
Standard Twin [TWN] (No Extra Bed)
|Vansana Riverside HotelStandardLao Orchid HotelDeluxeChanthapanya Hotel
City Inn Vientiane
|Ansara HotelSavvy (No Extra Bed)Salana Boutique HotelDeluxe|
|Luang Prabang||Villa LaodeumStandard (No Extra Bed)Villa PumalinSuperiorVilla Saykham
Superior (No Extra Bed)
|My Dream Boutique ResortClassic Garden Dream [f.Classic Courtyard] (No Extra Bed)||Le Palais Juliana Luang PrabangDeluxe|
|Day 03:||Vientiane – Luang Prabang|
|Day 04:||Luang Prabang|
|Day 05:||Luang Prabang|
Day 01: Vientiane
Arrival in Vientiane – Transfer – Excursion to Buddha Park (Wat Xieng Khuan) – Overnight in Vientiane
Day 02: Vientiane (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Vientiane – Overnight in Vientiane
Day 03: Vientiane – Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Vientiane to Luang Prabang – Transfer – Sightseeing in Luang Prabang (half day) – Visit Mount Phousi for sunset – Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day 04: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Luang Prabang (half day) – Visit Talat local market – Visit the National Museum (former Royal Palace) – Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves – Visit the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong – Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day 05: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls – Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day 06: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
- English-speaking guide.
- accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Vientiane to Luang Prabang
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
- boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary. – ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Laos are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses.** Visa Procedures: www.planholidays.com/contactus