Jewels of Vietnam PVN-T-11
Jewels of Vietnam PVN-T-11 tour is discover by Plan Holidays. This 9 days tour includes a night aboard a junk a traditional sailing vessel in one of the most beautiful spots on Earth: Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Natural Site of outstanding natural beauty, known in Vietnamese as Dragon descending to the sea. Start your trip from Hanoi and ending at Saigon, the largest city in Vietnam. In Jewels of Vietnam PVN-T-11 tour, you have get a chance to experience the cultural treasures and stunning lakes, mountains and powdery beaches of this mesmerizing country, The rural life of villagers among the paddy fields and relax on a boat trip in spectacular Halong Bay. It is home to an interesting diversity of religions, cuisines and natural landscapes. This is a journey of a lifetime memory.
Hanoi (3nights): City orientation tour, Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and the Rising Sun bridge, the One-pillar Pagoda.
Halong Bay(1 night): Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat.
Hoi An (2night): China Beach, once a well-known trading centre from the 16th to 18th centuries and retains a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Old Town. UNESCO World Heritage Site, Visit the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh, a boat trip on the Thu Bon River , Explore the historic town on foot with its friendly inhabitants, narrow streets, old houses, temples and wooden bridges, En route visit the Marble Mountain, a scenic spot with caves, temples, shrines and a great view of the surrounding area in Danang, A boat trip on the Thu Bon River, Visit Cham Museum.
Hue (2night): Perfume River. Imperial Citadel. Purple Forbidden City, Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with cooking class
Saigon refered as Ho Chi Minh City (2nights): visit the amazing complex of underground Cu Chi Tunnels, passing the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, all magnificent sights from the French colonial period. Saigon River. Reunification Palace. Excursion to Cai Be Floating Market with a boat trip to Vinh Long
|Day 05:||Hue-Danang-Hoi An|
|Day 06:||Hoi An|
|Day 07:||Hoi An – Danang – Saigon|
Day 1: Hanoi
Arrival in Hanoi – Transfer – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Hanoi – Visit a Water Puppet Show – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi (Breakfast: Hotel / Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) )
Excursion to Halong Bay with boat trip including lunch – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Hue (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Hanoi to Hue – Transfer – Sightseeing in Hue – Visit the Old Imperial City – Visit the Imperial Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc – Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue – Danang – Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Thien Mu Pagoda and Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang with boat trip – By vehicle from Hue to Hoi An with sightseeing in Danang – Visit Cham Museum – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Hoi An with a boat trip on the Thu Bon River – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An – Danang – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer to Danang airport – Flight from Danang to Saigon – Transfer – Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 8: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel / Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) )
Excursion to Cai Be Floating Market with a boat trip to Vinh Long (include Lunch, full day) – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 9: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
- German-speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- Where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- Meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- Flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Hanoi to Hue Flight from Danang to Saigon – Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date. – boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Vietnam are automatically included in ticket.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Myanmar are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses.** Visa Procedures: www.planholidays.com/contactus
- For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category.
- Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year and Lunar New Year (TET Festival) – these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- You can check current peak season surcharge and compulsory extras at the below links: -Link to peak season surcharge page -Link to compulsory extras page