Plan Holidays organize a 15 days special Laos Grand Private Tour that promises to unlock the secrets of this magical land of laos. During this tour you can visit the best and amazing Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Oudomxai, Muang Sing, Luang Nam Tha, Nong Khiaw, Vang Vieng, Tad Lo, Pakse, Don Khong and Pakse with the experts leading the way as you visit temples, cultural landmarks, boat trips, Buddha footprint sites and the phantasmagorical Plain of Jars with its 3,000-year-old specimens. This is definitely the most comprehensible way to uncover the mysteries of Laos Grand Private Tour, a long life memory.
Trip Highlights of Laos Grand Private Tour:
- Sightseeing in Vientiane, is the capital and largest city of Laos, on the banks of the Mekong River near the border with Thailand, Excursion to Buddha Park (Wat Xieng Khuan)
- Sightseeing in Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed town along the Mekong River in northern Laos. Visit Mount Phousi, The hill is popular as a place to watch the sun rise or set over the Mekong River.
- Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves, Visit the National Museum (former Royal Palace)
- Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves Visit the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong, Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls, Sightseeing in Oudomxai, Sightseeing in Luang Nam Tha, Ban Na Yang
For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
|Hotel||Var. A||Var. B||Var. C|
|Vientiane||Sengtawan Riverside HotelStandard [DBL] (No Extra Bed)Phasouk ResidenceDeluxe (No Extra Bed)
Standard Double [DBL] (No Extra Bed)
Standard Twin [TWN] (No Extra Bed)
|Vansana Riverside HotelStandardLao Orchid HotelDeluxe
City Inn Vientiane
|Ansara HotelSavvy (No Extra Bed)Salana Boutique HotelDeluxe|
|Luang Prabang||Villa LaodeumStandard (No Extra Bed)Villa PumalinSuperior
Superior (No Extra Bed)
|My Dream Boutique ResortClassic Garden Dream [f.Classic Courtyard] (No Extra Bed)||Le Palais Juliana Luang PrabangDeluxe|
|Oudomxai||Charming Lao HotelDeluxe Suite [DBL]Charming Lao HotelDeluxe Suite [TWN]||Charming Lao HotelDeluxe Suite [DBL]Charming Lao HotelDeluxe Suite [TWN]||Charming Lao HotelDeluxe Suite [DBL]Charming Lao HotelDeluxe Suite [TWN]|
|Muang Sing||Phou Iu Bungalows IIStandard Room (No Extra Bed)||Phou Iu Bungalows IIStandard Room (No Extra Bed)||Phou Iu Bungalows IIStandard Room (No Extra Bed)|
|Luang Nam Tha||Dok Champa HotelStandard [A/C] (No Extra Bed)||Dok Champa HotelVIP Room [DBL/A/C] (No Extra Bed)Zuela GuesthouseStandard/Air Condition [TWN] (No Extra Bed)||Dok Champa HotelVIP Room [DBL/A/C] (No Extra Bed)Zuela GuesthouseStandard/Air Condition [TWN] (No Extra Bed)|
|Nong Khiaw||Mandala Ou ResortFountain BungalowPha Xang ResortBungalow/Garden View (No Extra Bed)||Mandala Ou ResortRiverside BungalowNong Kiau Riverside Resort & RestaurantBungalow||Mandala Ou ResortRiverside BungalowNong Kiau Riverside Resort & RestaurantBungalow|
|Vang Vieng||Inthira Vang ViengSuperior||The Elephant Crossing HotelDeluxe Twin-Share [TWN]The Elephant Crossing HotelDeluxe Double-King [DBL]
Vansana Vang Vieng Hotel
|Riverside Boutique ResortDeluxe|
|Tad Lo||Tadlo LodgeBungalow||Tadlo LodgeBungalow||Tadlo LodgeBungalow|
|Pakse||Champasak Palace HotelStandard Palace Building||Pakse HotelSuperior [Revised L Rate for NEW BKG from 4 Aug 14]Champasak Grand HotelSuperior||Pakse HotelSuperior [Revised L Rate for NEW BKG from 4 Aug 14]Champasak Grand HotelSuperior|
|Don Khong||Villa Muong KhongSuperior/New BuildingPon Arena HotelStandard [f.Mountain View Room]||Pon Arena HotelDeluxe [f.Mekong River View Room / Old Building]Senesothxeune HotelDeluxe||Pon Arena HotelDeluxe [f.Mekong River View Room / Old Building]Senesothxeune HotelDeluxe|
|Day 02:||Vientiane – Luang Prabang|
|Day 03:||Luang Prabang|
|Day 04:||Luang Prabang – Oudomxai|
|Day 05:||Oudomxai – Muang Sing|
|Day 06:||Muang Sing – Luang Nam Tha|
|Day 07:||Luang Nam Tha – Nong Khiaw|
|Day 08:||Nong Khiaw – Luang Prabang|
|Day 09:||Luang Prabang – Vang Vieng|
|Day 10:||Vang Vieng – Vientiane|
|Day 11:||Vientiane – Pakse – Tad Lo|
|Day 12:||Tad Lo – Pakse|
|Day 13:||Pakse – Don Khong|
|Day 14:||Don Khong – Pakse|
Day 01: Vientiane
Arrival in Vientiane – Transfer – Sightseeing in Vientiane – Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 02: Vientiane – Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Vientiane to Luang Prabang – Transfer – Sightseeing in Luang Prabang (half day) – Visit Mount Phousi for sunset – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 03: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Luang Prabang – Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 04: Luang Prabang – Oudomxai (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Luang Prabang to Oudomxai (Muang Xai) – Sightseeing in Oudomxai – Overnight in Oudomxai.
Day 05: Oudomxai – Muang Sing (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Oudomxai (Muang Xai) to Muang Sing – Sightseeing in Muang Sing – Overnight in Muang Sing
Day 06: Muang Sing – Luang Nam Tha (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Muang Sing to Luang Nam Tha – Sightseeing in Luang Nam Tha – Overnight in Luang Nam Tha.
Day 07: Luang Nam Tha – Nong Khiaw (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Luang Nam Tha to Nong Khiaw with sightseeing at Ban Na Yang – Overnight in Nong Khiaw.
Day 08: Nong Khiaw – Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Nong Khiaw to Luang Prabang with sightseeing at the Tham Pak Ou Caves – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 09: Luang Prabang – Vang Vieng (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng – DO NOT USE Visit Tham Phom Hom Cave – Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Day 10: Vang Vieng – Vientiane (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion by boat on Nam Song River – Visit Tham Chang Cave – By vehicle from Vang Vieng to Vientiane – Overnight in Vientiane
Day 11: Vientiane – Pakse – Tad Lo (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Vientiane to Pakse – By vehicle from Pakse to Tad Lo with sightseeing on the Bolaven Plateau, Tad Fane, Tad Yuang, Tad E-Tu, Tad Lo and Tad Hang Waterfalls – Overnight in Tad Lo.
Day 12: Tad Lo – Pakse (Breakfast: Hotel )
Elephant ride around Tad Lo at Tad Lo Lodge – By vehicle from Tad Lo to Pakse with sightseeing at Tad Pha Suam, Ethnic Museum and Katu Village (Ban Huayhoun – Cotton Weaving Village) – Overnight in Pakse.
Day 13: Pakse – Don Khong (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Champasak and Vat Phou Champasak – By vehicle from Pakse to Don Khong – Sightseeing in Don Khong – Overnight in Don Khong.
Day 14: Don Khong – Pakse (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Don Khong to Pakse with a visit to Khone Phapheng Waterfall – Sightseeing in Pakse – Overnight in Pakse.
Day 15: Pakse (Breakfast: Hotel )
– In Laos German -speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide. – accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
– where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
– meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
– flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Vientiane to Luang Prabang Fliht from Vientiane to Pakse
– Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
– boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
– ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
– 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
– sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary. – International and domestic airport taxes in Laos are automatically included in ticket.
– visa fees, drinks, personal expenses. ** Visa Procedures: http://www.planholidays.com/contact