Trip Highlights of Mystery of Laos Seat in Coach Tour:
Plan Holidays organize a 5 day special Mystery of Laos Seat in Coach Tour that promises to unlock the secrets of this magical land of laos.
Vientiane(2 night): is the capital and largest city in Laos. Located on the banks of the Mekong River, Vientiane is a city steeped in legend and history. The city is the home of the massive gilded stupa, Pha That Luang, a national symbol of Laos. Excursion to Buddha Park (Wat Xieng Khuan) and Visit Talat morning market (Talaat Sao). The streets are lined with trees, French colonial buildings, street markets, Buddhist temples, and noodle shops. Just outside the city is Buddha Park, a garden littered with over 200 cement sculptures depicting the gods and monsters of Buddhist and Hindu myth.
Luang Prabang (2 nights): The city is part of Luang Prabang District of Luang Prabang Province in north central Laos, and is the capital and administrative center of the province. It lies approximately 300 km (190 mi) north of the capital Vientiane. The center of the designated unesco town consists of 3 main roads and is located on a peninsula at the confluence of the Nam Khan andMekong River. The town is well known for its numerous Buddhist temples and monasteries. Visit Mount Phousi for sunset, Talat local market, The National Museum (former Royal Palace) and Wat Mai. You can Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves and see the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong.
Laos traces its historic and cultural identity to the kingdom of Lan Xang Hom Khao(Kingdom of a Million Elephants Under the White Parasol), which existed for four centuries as one of the largest kingdoms in Southeast Asia. The Mekong River forms a large part of the western boundary with Thailand, whereas the mountains of the Annamite Range form most of the eastern border with Vietnam and the Luang Prabang Range the northwestern border with the Thai highlands. There are two plateaux, the Xiangkhoang in the north and the Bolaven Plateau at the southern end. The climate is tropical and influenced by the monsoon pattern. There is a distinct rainy season from May to November, followed by a dry season from December to April. Local tradition holds that there are three seasons (rainy, cold and hot) as the latter two months of the climatologically defined dry season are noticeably hotter than the earlier four months.
|Day 03:||Vientiane – Luang Prabang|
|Day 04:||Luang Prabang|
|Day 05:||Luang Prabang|
Day 01: Vientiane
Excursion to Buddha Park (Wat Xieng Khuan) – Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 02: Vientiane (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Vientiane – Visit Talat morning market (Talaat Sao) – Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 03: Vientiane – Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Vientiane to Luang Prabang – Transfer – Sightseeing in Luang Prabang (half day) – Visit Mount Phousi for sunset – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 04: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Visit Talat local market – Visit the National Museum (former Royal Palace) and Wat Mai – Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves – Visit the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 05: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls – Afternoon at leisure.
– English-speaking guide.
– accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
– where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
– meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
– flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Vientiane to Luang Prabang – Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
– boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary. – ground transportation in private A/C vehicle. – 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
– sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
– International and domestic airport taxes in Laos are automatically included in ticket.
– visa fees, drinks, personal expenses. ** Visa Procedures: http://www.planholidays.com/contact