North India Highlights
North India Highlights is an India tour probably means differently to different travelers, to its astonishing diversity, both in geography and culture in this incredible land. Explore the highlights of the north on this adventure tour from Delhi to Varanasi is the destination that will not disappoint any traveler. It could be the majestic Taj Mahal and other glorious Mughal forts & mausoleums in North India golden triangle of Delhi, Agra& Jaipur. This tour discovers the Pink City of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendors of this place and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. This compact 15-day North India Highlights offers plenty of time at the best monuments plus local markets, villages and a stay in a heritage hotel for a taste of traditional life.Explore the diverse cultural influences that have created the rich heritage of northern India. Packed with highlights and hidden gems, take time to discover the beating heart of India.
North India Highlights:
- Discover the man-made beauty that lies across the north of India from Jaipurs Palace of the Winds and Royal City Palace, Itimad-ud-daulah and Fatehpur Sikri, Agras Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal, to the palaces of Orchha and the carved steps leading down to the river in Varanasi
- Be immersed in the spirituality of India the Jama Masjid mosque in Delhi, the ghats of Varanasi, Qutub Minaret, Kama Sutra carved temples and Buddhist pilgrimage sites; evening prayer ceremonies, ancient bathing rituals and candle flower ceremonies on the Ganges
- Feel the magic of India that runs through everything, from a throbbing bazaar to a packed cinema showing a Bollywood blockbuster-
- The heart of Rajasthans Shekhavati area with painted frescoes and ornate havelis.
- Samode , India most beautiful heritage hotel.
- Mandawa -Followed by a camel ride to surrounding villages.
- Taj Mahal which is the most extravagant monument ever made for love, watch sunset.
A chance to explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro ,Board sleeping train to Delhi
|Day 01:||Arrival in Delhi|
|Day 02:||Sightseeing of Delhi|
|Day 03:||Drive from Delhi to Mandawa|
|Day 04:||Walking tour of Mandawa|
|Day 05:||Transfer to the secluded village of Samode|
|Day 06:||Short drive to Jaipur|
|Day 07:||Visit of the splendid Amber Fort|
|Day 08:||Drive to Sarika Palace|
|Day 09:||Drive to Bharatpur|
|Day 10:||In Agra visit of Taj Mahal|
|Day 11:||Day at leisure in Agra|
|Day 12:||Arrival in Varanasi|
|Day 13:||Early in the morning boat trip on the Ganges|
|Day 14:||A free day to explore Varanasi|
|Day 15:||Arrival in Delhi and departure transfer|
Day 01 :Arrival in Delhi.
Meet at the airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing of Delhi
Visit the Red Fort, Jame Mosque, Qutub Minaret etc.
Day 03: Drive from Delhi to Mandawa.
The heart of Rajasthans “Shekhavati” area with painted frescoes and ornate havelis.
Day 04 :Walking tour of Mandawa.
Followed by a camel ride to surrounding villages.
Day 05 :Transfer to the secluded village of Samode.
Stay at the Samode , India’s most beautiful heritage hotel.
Day 06 :Short drive to Jaipur.
Popularly known as the Pink City. City tour in the afternoon..
Day 07 :Visit of the splendid Amber Fort.
Rest of the day at leisure in Jaipur.
Day 08 :Drive to Sarika Palace.
Jeep Safari to Sariska Tiger Sanctuary.
Day 09 :Drive to Bharatpur.
Visit of Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary. Continue to Agra.
Day 10 :Visit Agra.
In Agra visit of Taj Maha, Red fort, Itimad-ud-daulah and Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 11 :Day at leisure in Agra.
In the evening, check in sleeping train to Varanasi.
Day 12 :Arrival in Varanasi.
Rest of the day at leisure in Varanasi
Day 13 :Early in the morning boat trip on the Ganges.
City tour of Varanasi and Sarnath.
Day 14 :A free day to explore Varanasi.
One of the most important pilgrimages sites in India. Board sleeping train to Delhi
Day 15 :Arrival in Delhi and departure transfer.
Transfer to airport for departure
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in the mentioned category of hotels or similar. All transfers / tours and excursions by one AC chauffeur driven vehicle, as per below programme.
- Daily Breakfast
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur. (Subject to availability).
- Rickshaw Ride in Jaipur.
- Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship in Agra.
- Demonstration of Carpet weaving and block printing in Jaipur.
- Demonstration of Gem-cutting & polishing in Jaipur.
- One bottle of mineral water will be provided on a daily basis on vehicle
- Boat ride (common boat) on River Ganga, Varanasi.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- Train travel Agra Jhanis by A/c Chair car & Jhansi Allahabad by A/c II Sleeper class
- English speaking local guides during all the sightseeing tour.
- Entrance fees to Monuments
- All presently applicable taxes
TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Still Camera/Video Camera Charges.
- Optional Tours
- International Airfares.
- Domestic airfares for the sectors Varanasi -Delhi
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry etc.