Overland Adventure Private Tour
Overland Adventure Private Tour is the best and pleasant tour of Cambodia. Sightseeing in Phnom Penh. A tour that takes you to all the main highlights of the Angkor temples,Filled with history, marvelous architecture and awash in natural beauty, Cambodia is fast becoming a must see destination in South East Asia. The largest religious monument ever built, Angkor Wat, ranks at the top of globetrotting VIPs must see lists. After a lengthy period of internal strife and civil war (which curtailed travel to Cambodia for the better part of three decades) the establishment of peace has spurred a rise in tourism. Enjoy the incredible grandeur of Angkor Wat and unlock some of her secrets. Explore the mystical Bayon adorned with faces and enjoy the history of the temples within the Ancient city of Angkor Thom. Wake before dawn and take a tuk-tuk ride to visit the jungle-entwined temple, Visiting this temple in the morning instead because it is more peaceful. This has been aided by a boom in hotel construction in the town of Siem Reap, located just a few miles from Angkor Wat.
Visit Ta Prohm-one of the most popular attractions of Angkor as much of the jungle has not been cleared and it looks very much as most of the Angkor monuments would have appeared when European explorers first stumbled across them. Visit Banteay Kdei Temple, A massive Buddhist temple dating from the second half of the 12th century, Visit Sras Srang, a basin opposite of Banteay Kdei measuring 800 by 400 metres with a tiny island in the middle where only the stone base remains of what was once a wooden temple. This 4 days trip will allow you to discover all the wonders of Angkor. If you want to stay and visit more place we can arrange your trip according to your interest.
|Day 01:||Phnom Penh|
|Day 02:||Phnom Penh – Siem Reap|
|Day 03:||Siem Reap|
|Day 04:||Siem Reap|
Day 01: Phnom Penh
Arrival in Phnom Penh – Transfer – Sightseeing in Phnom Penh – Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 02: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – By vehicle from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap (Giant Ibis Bus- shuttle) * No ICS guide * – Transfer – Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 03: Siem Reap (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Angkor – Visit Angkor Thom – Visit Ta Prohm – Visit Sras Srang – Visit Banteay Kdei Temple – Visit Angkor Wat – Visit a temple for sunset – Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 04: Siem Reap (Breakfast: Hotel )
– German -speaking guide.
– In Cambodia German -speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide.
– accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent. – meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
– Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
– ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
– 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
– sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
– visa fees, drinks, personal expenses. ** Visa Procedures:http://www.planholidays.com/contact