Plan Holidays organize a 9 day special The Treasure of Laos Private Tour that promises to unlock the secrets of this magical land of laos. During this tour you can visit the best and amazing Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Phonsavanh and Luang Prabang with the experts leading the way as you visit temples, cultural landmarks, boat trips, Buddha footprint sites and the phantasmagorical Plain of Jars with its 3,000-year-old specimens. This is definitely the most comprehensible way to uncover the mysteries of Laos and make a long life memory.
Trip Highlights of The Treasure of Laos Private Tour:
- Sightseeing in Vientiane,Excursion to Buddha Park (Wat Xieng Khuan)
- A boat trip on Nam Ngum Lake
- Visit Tham Xang Cave
For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
|Day 03:||Vientiane – Vang Vieng|
|Day 04:||Vang Vieng – Phonsavanh|
|Day 06:||Phonsavanh – Luang Prabang|
|Day 07:||Luang Prabang|
|Day 08:||Luang Prabang|
|Day 09:||Luang Prabang|
Day 1: Vientiane
Arrival in Vientiane – Transfer – Excursion to Buddha Park (Wat Xieng Khuan) – Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 2: Vientiane (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Vientiane – Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 3: Vientiane – Vang Vieng (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Vientiane to Vang Vieng with a boat trip on Nam Ngum Lake – Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Day 4: Vang Vieng – Phonsavanh (Breakfast: Hotel )
Visit Tham Xang Cave – By vehicle from Vang Vieng to Phonsavanh (Xieng Khuang) – Overnight in Phonsavanh.
Day 5: Phonsavanh (Breakfast: Hotel )
Visit local market – Excursion to the Plain of Jars (Sites I and II) and Muang Khoun – Overnight in Phonsavanh.
Day 6: Phonsavanh – Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Phonsavanh (Xieng Khuang) to Luang Prabang with sightseeing at Muang Sui – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 7: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Luang Prabang (full day) – Visit Mount Phousi for sunset – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 8: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion by boat to Tham Pak Ou Caves – Excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls – Visit the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong – Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 9: Luang Prabang (Breakfast: Hotel )
– In Laos German
-speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide.
– accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
– meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
– boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
– ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
– 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
– sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
– visa fees, drinks, personal expenses. ** Visa Procedures: http://www.planholidays.com/contact