Vietnam Classic 2 PVN-T-02
Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of wonderful people and picturesque landscapes lies from south to north. Its diverse natural environment, geography, history, and culture have created a great potential for the tourism industry which consists of long coastlines, forests, and mountainous regions. Experience withthe energy of Vietnam in ten jam-packed days. Start in charming Hanoi , Vietnam artistic and intellectual capital. From vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Hue, and the charms of Hoi An to the modern day life of Saigon. On this 9-day Vietnam Classic 2 PVN-T-02 tour visit Vietnam spectacular coastline, enjoy delicious banquets and explore lively cities all with a touch of comfort. This is your exciting chance to visit all Vietnam highlights as well as experience the Vietnam culture, art, history, customs, religious and communicate with honest local for understanding their life. Vietnam tour is a fantastic introduction to this captivating country. Visit the Imperial Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh.
- Hanoi-Visit the Temple of Literature Visit Ho Chi Minh Stilt House and One Pillar Pagoda
- Halong with sightseeing at Phat Tich pagoda and Do temple
- Tuan Chau Marina Port Excursion by boat through Halong Bay
- Visit the Old Imperial City
- Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with cooking class By vehicle from Hue to Hoi An
- Sightseeing in Hoi An with a boat trip on the Thu Bon River
- Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels
- Excursion to Cai Be Floating Market with a boat trip to Vinh Long
Price of Vietnam Classic 2
- US$ p.p.1 Pax 2 Pax 3-6 Pax 7-11 Pax12-16 Pax17-20 Pax21+ PaxSgl Suppl.
- Var. A 2066 1279 1122 946 858 848 820 336
- Var. B 2192 1343 1185 1009 921 911 883 429
- Var. C 2645 1586 1429 1253 1165 1155 1127 639All prices are per person in USD, based on twin-sharing in double rooms in the default HOTEL FOR the
listed category. Single supplement will be charged starting from 2 pax up for each pax occupying a single room.
* Meal plan: included in itinerary
** Reduction for 3rd pax in triple room Var. A:; Var. B:; Var. C:.
*** Child reduction (sharing bed of parents): under 2 years FOC; und
|Day 02:||Hanoi – Halong|
|Day 03:||Halong – Hanoi|
|Day 04:||Hanoi – Hue|
|Day 05:||Hue – Hoi An|
|Day 06:||Hoi An|
|Day 07:||Hoi An – Danang – Saigon|
Day 01: Hanoi
Arrival in Hanoi-Transfer-Sightseeing in Hanoi-Visit the Temple of Literature – Visit Ho Chi Minh Stilt House and One Pillar Pagoda – Sightseeing around Hanoi city center with Electric car (possible to make some quick stops – few minutes en route to take photo) – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi-Halong (Breakfast: Hotel )
By vehicle from Hanoi (city) to Halong with sightseeing at Phat Tich pagoda and Do temple – Overnight in Halong.
Day 03: Halong – Hanoi (Breakfast: Hotel / Lunch: Meals incl. in itinerary (Vietnam) )
Transfer to/from Tuan Chau Marina Port – Excursion by boat through Halong Bay including lunch – By vehicle from Halong to Hanoi (city) – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi – Hue (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer – Flight from Hanoi to Hue – Transfer – Sightseeing in Hue – Visit the Old Imperial City – Overnight in Hue.
Day 05: Hue – Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Thuy Bieu village with cooking class – By vehicle from Hue to Hoi An – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 06: Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Hoi An with a boat trip on the Thu Bon River – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 07: Hoi An – Danang – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Transfer to Danang airport – Flight from Danang to Saigon – Transfer – Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 08: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Excursion to Cai Be Floating Market with a boat trip to Vinh Long [Full day] – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 09: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel )
Sightseeing in Saigon [Half day] Transfer.
- German-speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide.
- accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight. – flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Hanoi to Hue Flight from Danang to Saigon – Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date. – boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Vietnam are automatically included in ticket.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Myanmar are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses.** Visa Procedures: www.planholidays.com/contactus
- For bookings of round trip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year and Lunar New Year (TET Festival) – these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- You can check current peak season surcharge and compulsory extras at the below links: Link to peak season surcharge page Link to compulsory extras page