Vietnam Comprehensive, PVN-T-07
Vietnam Comprehensive, PVN-T-07 discover the immemorial charm in Vietnam joining one of our fantastic tours.
This well paced tour encompasses all the must see sights of Vietnam – Historic Hanoi, religious heritages in Asia., Lao Cai -Sa Pa, Danang – Hoi An, Hue which was once the capital of Vietnam during the Nguen Dynasty which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site Saigon:Ho Chi Minh City was known as Saigon until the end of the Vietnam War and is now the most important economic centre in Vietnam and is the largest city in the country Travel in Vietnam is the unforgettable opportunity for you to learn about a long-lasting history country with peaceful life, honest people.
- Get to know the rushed life of Hanoi by walking through Hanoi’s Old Quarter or try some interesting local dishes on the typical street stalls.
- Visit a most dramatic landscape of lakes, rivers, caves, rice paddy fields and huge limestone karsts.
- Spend time relaxing, and refreshing between wonderful natural landscapes
- Explore the dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th centuries
- Visit the ancient capital of Vietnam with many highlighted sites such as Imperial Citadel, Tu Duc/ Minh Mang tomb and Thien Mu pagoda.
- Take a chance to discover the rural areas, learn about farming life, visit wonderful fruit gardens
- Visit a Water Puppet Show in Hanoi
- Excursion to Matra with soft trek – Visit Ham Rong Mountain and San May (Cloud Yard)
- Excursion to Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Giang Ta Chai with trek
- Sightseeing in Hoi An
- Sightseeing in My Tho and a boat ride to Mekong River islands
- Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels and Tay Ninh in Saigon.
- Visit Dong Ba Market, Visit the Old Imperial City
This is a remarkable experience if you’re interested in adventure tours. This tour will be a full experience, which will allow you to explore Vietnam through its history, gastronomy, beauty and World Natural & Historic Heritage sites
|Day 02:||Hanoi – Train (Breakfast: Hotel)
|Day 03:||Lao Cai – Sa Pa (Breakfast: Hotel)|
|Day 04:||Sa Pa (Breakfast: Hotel)
|Day 05:||Sa Pa – Hanoi (Breakfast: Hotel)|
|Day 06:||Hanoi – Danang – Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel)|
|Day 07:||Hoi An – Hue (Breakfast: Hotel)
|Day 08:||Hue (Breakfast: Hotel)|
|Day 09:||Hue – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)|
|Day 10:||Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)|
|Day 11:||Saigon – Can Tho (Breakfast: Hotel)
|Day 12:||Can Tho – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)|
|Day 13:||Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)|
Day 01: Hanoi
Arrival in Hanoi – Transfer – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Train (Breakfast: Hotel)
Sightseeing in Hanoi – Visit a Water Puppet Show – Transfer to/from train station – By train from Hanoi to Lao Cai – Overnight in Train.
Day 03: Lao Cai – Sa Pa (Breakfast: Hotel)
Transfer from Lao Cai to Sa Pa – Breakfast at the hotel – Excursion to Matra with soft trek – Visit Ham Rong Mountain and San May (Cloud Yard) – Overnight in Sa Pa.
Day 04: Sa Pa (Breakfast: Hotel)
Excursion to Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Giang Ta Chai with trek – Overnight in Sa Pa.
Day 05: Sa Pa – Hanoi (Breakfast: Hotel)
By vehicle from Sa Pa to Hanoi – Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi – Danang – Hoi An (Breakfast: Hotel)
Transfer – Flight from Hanoi to Danang – Transfer from Danang airport to Hoi An – Sightseeing in Hoi An (Half day) – Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 07 : Hoi An – Hue (Breakfast: Hotel)
By vehicle from Hoi An to Hue – Excursion by bicycle to the countryside of Hue – Overnight in Hue.
Day 08: Hue (Breakfast: Hotel)
Excursion to Thien Mu Pagoda and Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang with boat trip – Sightseeing in Hue – Visit the Old Imperial City – Visit Dong Ba Market – Overnight in Hue.
Day 09: Hue – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)
Transfer – Flight from Hue to Saigon – Transfer – Sightseeing in Saigon [Half day] – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 10: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)
Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels and Tay Ninh (Full day) – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 11: Saigon – Can Tho (Breakfast: Hotel)
By vehicle from Saigon (city) to Can Tho with sightseeing in My Tho and a boat ride to Mekong River islands [Full day] – – Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 12: Can Tho – Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)
Excursion by boat to Cai Rang Floating Market – By vehicle from Can Tho to Saigon (city) – Overnight in Saigon.
Day 13: Saigon (Breakfast: Hotel)
- German-speaking guide if available otherwise English speaking guide.
- accommodation as mentioned above or equivalent.
- where very early morning flights are scheduled, a breakfast box may replace the standard ABF.
- meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight.
- flight ticket(s), in economy class unless otherwise specified, according to the itinerary. Flight from Hanoi to Danan.
- Flight from Hue to Saigon – Porter fees at the airport where guide service is booked.
- Current fuel surcharges are included, however, these are subject to change prior to tour start date.
- train ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary.
- ground transportation in private A/C vehicle.
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour.
- sightseeing incl. admission fees according to itinerary.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Vietnam are automatically included in ticket.
- International and domestic airport taxes in Myanmar are automatically included in ticket.
- visa fees, drinks, personal expenses.
** Visa Procedures: www.planholidays.com/contactus
- For bookings of round trip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category.
- Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year and Lunar New Year (TET Festival) – these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking. -You can check current peak season surcharge and compulsory extras at the below links: Link to peak season surcharge page Link to compulsory extras page